Do you enjoy experiencing aquatic life just below the surface of the water?
Ever wonder what it's like being able to glide beneath the waves, well beyond the range of a snorkel ?
Here is your opportunity to learn how to Scuba Dive !!
The Ajax Scuba Club is offering a course starting Feb/06/2017 at the Ajax Community Center.
Sundays - 9pm to 11pm
Course Cost: $600.00 (this includes your Open Water Test)
What else does the course fee get you ?
- All Instruction by PADI Certified Instructors and Divemasters in the pool and on Open Water dives.
- Use of the club's equipment (BCD, Regulators, Tanks, Weight Belt & Weights) for all pool and open water dives
- Air fills for all pool and open water dives
- Use of Club's eRDPml (i.e. Simulated Dive Computer) and Dive planning slates
- Certification card as a PADI Open Water Scuba Diver
- PADI eLearning - No more classroom needed. Study at your own pace with the online course.
- Each module is broken down into sub-modules for easy digestion and retention. There are instructional videos showing the different skills you will be learning / practicing in the pool.
- After each lesson is a quiz.
- After each module is a test.
- At the end of the course will be a Final Exam, so be sure to keep notes for studying.
- If you need further explanation on a skill, or clarification, the Instructors will gladly go over them when it's time to test what you learned in the pool
Bonus: Free Ajax Scuba Club Membership for the 2017 calendar year.
Bonus: Free access to all Ajax Scuba Club's pool times.
Bonus: Dive with Ajax Scuba Club’s experienced divers on Club dives (2017 Dive Schedule to be
posted in the spring).
Bonus: Join any of Ajax Scuba Club's many social activities.
Other costs to consider:
Personal snorkel gear (Approx $150)*
Mask, snorkel, open heel fins and wet-boots
Rental of 7mm wet-suit, hood and gloves for the Open Water weekend (Approx $75)*
*Club discounts are available for purchasing snorkeling packages and the rental of wet-suits, hoods and gloves from the following local dive shops that support our club:
In the Durham Region:
Innerspace Divers Supply, 1794 Liverpool Road, Unit 4, Pickering (905) 420-8331 *
Dive Source Scuba and Snorkel Centre, 423 Bloor Street West, Oshawa (905) 438-8566 *
Other Stores in the GTA:
Aquasub Diving Centre, 1241 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill (905) 883-3483
Scuba 2000, 9033 Leslie Street, Unit 12, Richmond Hill (905) 771-1500
Aquarius Scuba Diving Centre, 4020 Dundas Street West, Toronto (416) 604-4203
**NOTE - If you are looking for a refresher course, please do not hesitate to contact
us, as we may be able accommodate you during this course.**
For further information, please contact:
Adrian Van Vroenhoven
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
Ajax Scuba Club Training Director
Post a Comment